THE Budget Website in a Box – Simple, Quick and Affordable!
The ultimate way to create your own website without the tech hell, hours of learning and super large budget!
You need a website for your business and you want it YESTERDAY!
You don’t really have the money to pay for someone to do it all for you and you just haven’t got time to spend hours and hours learning how to create one.
On top of that it all seems SO technical – you just don’t think you will be able to do it.
PLEASE do not throw your laptop out of the window and give up, because what if I told you that…
Drumroll Please…Introducing Website Express
Yup you read that right!
Basically, Website Express is THE website in a box. You choose from a range of template what you want your website to look like – I do all the techy stuff of setting it all up and send the website to you all ready to put your content n.
And before you freak out at the thought that you have to put your own content in… don’t!
I also provide you with short, step by step videos that get straight to the point and show you how to do it easily and quickly.
Now, does it get any easier than that – NOT FOR THIS PRICE!!
So, you are probably wondering what’s included in this lovely little package of your dreams…
- All this is created with the highly customisable and easy to use WordPress, a premium theme (Divi from Elegant Themes) and all the plugins you need to get started – all installed ready for you.
- I bet you have heard that it’s all in the list? Well, there is also a plugin to connect your website to a Mailchimp (or other email integration) account so that you can start building up a list of people interested in your work and email them to keep them up to date.
- A years free hosting is included so all you need to do is buy a domain name (your website name, which I can also help with). Hosting is like your rental space on the internet and after the first year you can continue with the hosting for as little as £30 per annum. If you already have hosting in place, that’s OK I can get the site set up on your own hosting but as the first year is free there is no discount offered if you have your own hosting.
- Want to be able to sell? You website also comes with a shop that you can easily add your products and services to and start selling!
- Don’t forget about that all important SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – there is also a plugin for you to enter your keywords and optimise your website.
I aim to get the site with you within 48hour (Mon-Fri) so there’s also no waiting around to get started!!
You will also get access to my Website Success video, which not only show how to add your content onto the site.
You will get access to the video as soon as you sign up so you can be all good to go!
You also get a FREE months access to my Website Wonder Woman VIP support group, so you can ask any questions, get help with anything you are stuck on and also access loads of other how to videos to make things even easier (you will need to sign up for this but can cancel at any time).
What if I already have a website?
If you already have a website then we can also transfer it to your new site. If you email me first so we can chat about how big your site is and how it’s currently built so I can give you a rough idea of transfer costs – a basic site would start at £30.
For further questions check out my Website FAQ’s page 🙂
Well, here are a small sample of Divi’s built in range of layouts below, even if it doesn’t match your industry but you like the layout – that’s OK as they are templates. Which means once you add your content and images you can make them your own! Also in the VIP club there are videos to show you how to customise your website even further, along with creating your own layouts
Who is Website Wonder Woman?
Well, you can read more about me on my about page but basically I have been learning all about the world of websites for a number of years – launching my first website back in 2008. I have now run my web design business, designing website for women in business, for since 2015.
I’m not saying that I know it all but I know a hell of a lot when it comes to websites and WordPress, as I am constantly learning and have a passion for creativity and all things technological!
This means you don’t have to spend hours trawling You Tube and the rest of the internet for hours and hours trying to figure out where on earth you need to even start from!
I’m also very good at explaining things SIMPLY and EASILY so that even the most technophobe amongst you will be able to follow.
You Don’t Have To Just Listen To Me!
The Best Bit!!!
All you need to do is click the button below, pay and you are all set!
Once you click that lovely pink button you will get sent an email with a few questions that I need to get started so I know where you are at now and where we are heading 🙂
Those answered and we are away! I will do everything my end and get the site back to you within 48 hours so that you can start putting all your content on and get your site out there 🙂
Please note there is no one to one support included, support is via a Facebook group, and I do not add your content into the site or customise the template, it is a basic set up only and you create the site yourself – if you want further help this is charged at £30 an hour or £50 an hour for one to one training.
What if I don’t want to do it myself?
You also have the option purchase the basic site set up and have a go at doing it yourself, and then add on some help if needed.
Or you can add a top up package.
Please note the prices of the packages do not include the basic set up of £100, as above and are priced separately to make it as flexible as possible for you and your budget. So if you wanted a basic website setup, package 1 and package 2 the total cost would equal £500.
If you are in any doubt on what you need or need any further help then please feel free to contact me, using the form below, so we arrange a chat to see what best fits your needs.
- Hundreds of additional templates
- Customisation of your website
- Customisation of the chosen layout of up to 5 pages to match your branding and ideas
- Adding in your copy and images (both supplied by you)
- Email integration with Mailchimp or similar
- Setup of Woocommerce – your website already comes with a plugin to add a shop to your site. This package includes the set up of that plugin.
- Set up of a payment processor such as Paypal
- Set up of up to 20 products, with the ability to add more
- Create a layout for the shop page on the site